Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Just a little off the back, please


Tomorrow I shall be having my locks snipped. Not too short, mind you. Just enough to stop the ends from looking like barbed wire. And also the back is getting kinda lengthy, much like a baby mullet and those are not cool.

I'm proud to have a head of thick tresses. But what's the point if you don't look after them, right? A trim every six weeks, a treatment every month, some good hair products occasionally, and voila, healthy shiny hair - the stuff of shampoo commercials.

There's something to be said about having someone run their fingers through your hair. I imagine it's exactly what a cat feels when you pet it and it starts roaring with pleasure. It's soothing, relaxing, and enough to just almost put you to sleep. So yes, I'm looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment