Monday, January 18, 2010

Is it time for my cat nap?


The job hunt is a tiring job in itself. Just last week I went on three interviews. I have been asked to go back for a third with an architectural firm, the other one - a chemical company - will let me know if I've been selected to have a third interview on Wednesday, and also on Wednesday I have a writing test for a fundraising internship. And yes, it's unpaid.

This is, of course, over and above my serving tables and anwsering the phone and assembling office furniture and ordering toner cartridges and a new stapler for the copier room. Oh yes, and working 8 hours at an art show yesterday.

I want ONE full-time job. Just one. That's not being greedy. It just simplifies things so I can find the time to take a cat nap and recuperate and recharge and all that nice stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment