Tuesday, August 11, 2009

... my nephew turns ONE!






My bundle of joy nephew turned a whole year young over the weekend. And, because kids at that age have amazing memories, a big bash was planned for him. Decorations, dinosaurs, cake, juice, drunken parents, the works!

Hollywood should sit up and take note because this, ladies and gentlemen, is how you throw a REAL birthday party.

Not sure what gifts the young king received, but I'm pretty sure there was no gold, Frankincense or mur.

But apparently everyone had a good time. Come on, who doesn't enjoy cake and sweets and ankle biters?

And yes, he has a funny eye. Not funny in the laughing way, just funny in the odd way. And if any of you have a problem with that, come as see uncle!

Maybe I'll even get to meet the young king one day. You see, it's been over four years since I hopped aboard a large metal air ship destined for the dark continent.

One day. Hopefully soon.

Happy Birthday, B.

No comments:

Post a Comment