Tuesday, August 4, 2009

"Dear Life, I love you. There, I've said it.

I love everything about you. I love how you throw hurdles at me and have the knowledge and confidence that I will overcome them. I love how you are there when I fall asleep in the wee hours of the morning, and are right there when I wake up in the afternoon. You're like a loyal dog.

I love how you bring variation to everything I do, feel, think, and believe. I love how you question my goals, and test my faith. I love how sometimes you make me feel social enough to go out and meet other people, and yet I always seem to come back home with you.

I love you keep me on my toes, and yet still manage to keep me grounded. You truly are amazing and I would be thrilled to spend the rest of my days with you.

Oh Life, I understand that sometimes things need to happen in order to shape me into the person I am. But why must you always be such a constant struggle? There have been times when I have wished you away but never had the desire to get rid of you. For without you I have nothing, I would BE nothing.

Life, you are my best friend and my worst enemy, all rolled into one. I love you and I hate you, but I will always, ALWAYS need you.

Love always,

Me"

2 comments: