Tuesday, July 28, 2009

... it's time for change


Seriously, I could have not said it better myself!

Lots of shit going on in my life right now - people coming in, people going out. And I'm on the hunt for a new abode. Yes, once again it's time for me to pack my boxes, fold up my towels and move. I'll be trying to stay in Pittsburgh though, just a different neighborhood.

A friend recently told me about a friend of hers who sometimes has room mates. The rent would be reasonable but the area sounds a little sketchy - on top of the South Side slopes. But who cares what people think, right? If this guy is looking, then I too shall go look.

Speaking of looking, the job search is still going. Pittsburgh is a tiny town - I received a text from an ex work colleague today. She mentioned a friend of hers had told her that she had received my resume for a position they have as a Marketing Assistant.

"TELL HER HOW WONDERFUL I AM," I belted out.

And that is precisely what she will be doing over drinks tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment