Wednesday, July 22, 2009

... I said goodbye to my cat

Today, I dropped off one of my cats at her new house.

Now before you freak out and wonder if I'm a crazy cat person, let me explain. I have, or HAD, two cats. The fluffy one, and the pedigree. But since the two other cats in the cats attack her and she pees on the floor and craps on dirty laundry, we had to find her a new home. So find her a new home I did.

She is now living with a gay man and his room mate, "fatso", an ex Hooters waitress. I'll definitely miss her, but not the peeing on the hardwood floor and the crapping on the sheet that's been lying on the floor for a week.

But at least I know she went to a good home and not a pitt bull breeding ring on the outskirts of Pittsburgh, or the testing lab at GlaxoSmithKline just up the road.

I'll miss you, Fallon. Yes, I named my cat after a Minneapolis-based ad agency. Got a problem with that??

No comments:

Post a Comment