Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Pain in my Lumbar Curve


This is a spine. Not everyone has one. Mine has been giving me a little trouble, down there where it says Lumbar Curve. Do you see it on the pic I found online?

So today I straightened my spine, pulled myself out of my chair and made my way to the Back Cracker. These Back Crackers are people who have spent a few years in Back Cracking college and then twist you and contort you into strange, ofetn uncomfortable positions. They almost relish that loud THWACK sound when they twist you into a human pretzel and your spine tries to shout out, "STOP", but it gets muffled and comes out at "THWACK".

Lower back is not fun. It makes me feel like an old man when I complain that my back is killing me. So instead of complaining, I decided to do something about it. Now I have to go back once a week and pay $50 per visit to have my spine scream out muffled cries of help.

But at least the pain will go away.

No comments:

Post a Comment