Thursday, March 25, 2010

One. Two. Thr...MOTHER OF GOD!




A woman called the Make Me Beautiful Salon & Spa today and wanted to make an appointment. She sounded a little nervous when a guy answered the phone.

"Thank you for calling the Make Me Beautiful Salon & Spa. What may I do today to make you beautiful?"

"Oh, um, hi Spa guy, I need to make an appontment."

"Certainly. For a cut? A blow out? A mani & pedi? Maybe a brow tint?"

"Uh, mmm, no, I uh need a *hushed tones* bikini wax."

"Sorry, speak up please person who needs to be made beautiful. I cannot hear you."

"A bikini wax. For tomorrow morning. I have a, uh, meeting at 10am. Can I come in at 9am, under the disguise of dark?"

"Yes, that's fine. We will see you tomorrow at 9am upon which time you shall have the hair on either side of your panty line ripped from your flesh with hot wax and a strip of paper. Wonderful, see you then. And bring a stick a stick to bite on."

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe that's how they make you answer the phone!!!

    ReplyDelete