Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Now listen up!



That's right, a little "see say" action going on here. So listen up, and listen good. This is what I want for Christmas this year:

  1. A round-trip first class air ticket to South Africa
  2. A job. A FULL-TIME job. With benefits. Like healthcare. And a 401(k) (pension)
  3. A car. And it doesn't even have to be a BMW Z4. But if I did get one, I'd like one in gun metal grey. Thanks.
  4. A hunting rifle. I'm in SW PA. I wanna learn to hunt. And yes, squirrels count. I doubt I could ever skin a deer.
  5. I want to have my gas switched on (in my apartment). It's horribly expensive here in the U.S. so I am holding off until the very last minute, until I can't stand the cold any more.
That's all I want. Nothing crazy greedy. Just random stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment