Sunday, September 27, 2009

... I signed the lease, the place is mine

ALL mine! Yes, my very own home. A lovely little place with carpets, windows, doors, and a bathtub so small I'll need to fold myself in half just to fit into it.

But it's mine.

This shall be my new chateau, my digs, my crib, my huis.

And I shall be moving into the palatial space this coming weekend.



12 boxes? Check.

My bed? Check.

My cat? Check.

And it shall be but a stone's throw away from the new work place, in a nice little tree-lined neighborhood of Pittsburgh, so I am as happy as a clam. Odd saying that, "happy as a clam". How do we know clams are in fact happy? Did one of them squeal and tell a human?

Anyway, soon it shall be time to head out to buy curtains and furniture and a TV.

It's like a new beginning. And new beginnings are always good.

No comments:

Post a Comment