Wednesday, June 17, 2009

... the light was one but no-one was home

Have you ever downloaded an app onto your phone, it shuts down to restart and then ... it doesn't start again.

I did this deed yesterday. It was an update app to make my BlackBerry work faster. So much for that. It shut down and the little red light on the top right of the phone blinked but the phone had died.

So today I took it to the BlackBerry doctor where he poked and prodded and eventually delivered the bad news. My phone had picked up a virus and died. And there is no coming back from the dead.

The BlackBerry handed me a brand new shiny phone. But alas, all the names and numbers and naughty pictures in my phone had died with it, so I spent tonight re-entering the names and numbers.

Don't let this killer phone virus hit your phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment