Thursday, June 25, 2009

... it was Skank-O-Rama on TV


Yes, this is Daisy

As most of you know, I have trouble sleeping. Not quite as fun as say Guillain-Barré syndrome, but still.

So there I was at 3:30am this morning with my eyes glued to the TV as I flipped channels. Eventually, I found one. It was a reality-type show (like practically everything on TV because apparently our own lives are so devoid of any excitement that we need to watch other people's lives in order to experience life) called "Daisy of Love".

It stars Daisy, a most unfortunate looking 'lady' with bleach-blond locks and a pair of air bags attached to her chest. And Daisy, ladies and gentlemen, is looking for love. She's had enough of the one night stands and annoying STDs. Now she hopes to find her one true love.

And she hopes to find it with one of these fine gentlemen.




Only thing is, I wonder how many of these 'fine gentlemen' know that Daisy has been dishing out her 'petal' to everyone in the house.

Good luck to you, Daisy.

No comments:

Post a Comment