Tuesday, October 6, 2009

...I get to call it HOME SWEET HOME

So this past weekend I started moving my stuff over to my new apartment. I feel like an excited kid. New TV, new curtains. But of course, it comes with the NO PAIN, NO GAIN policy. I was one curtain short, the curtain was not long enough, i didn't have a screwdriver to get the TV set up.



                                   A rather dull kitchen, but at least it has a brand new stove



                                    This is going to be too easy - a nice new bamboo toilet seat and we're set!





                           Aaaah yes, my boudoir. Mmmmm, needs new paint.



                           Why does a skinny guy need so much space? Because he wants it!



                        Is this a sun room? Yes, it most certainly is!




Oh well, Rome wasn't built in a day, I guess.


But it really is very exciting.


Next I have to convince my landlord to let me paint the place. I was thinking a nice masculine coffee color, or some shade of tan or something. That puke beige is not so attractive.

No comments:

Post a Comment