Tuesday, January 18, 2011

'A classic bedtime story'?'

For whom? Vampire kids?

I watched this dvd last night because my internet is down at home and my laptop is being temperamental. Anyway, it's about this pale, drugged-out Narf who climbs out of an apartment complex swimming pool and is "rescued" by the building superintendent.

But all is not as serene as it seems. Grass monsters with green fur, red eyes and yellow fangs lurk in the brush for our sipid heroine. Dangerous stick monkeys (dangerous because it is said they killed their parents the day they were born) attack said grass monster and all is well with the universe and the gal in need of a tan is rescued by the giant eagle!

I think the person who created this was on some pretty strong hallucinogenics. I can't imagine telling ANY child this as a 'classic bedtime story', not even Saddam Hussein's grandchildren!

No comments:

Post a Comment